9/2/17

Pumpkin Beer Patio Party


My Pumpkin Beer Patio Party was a blast last night!  We partied until 3:30am.

 


It was a very small group and the perfect size for our patio.  We decided to grill hamburgers so we could keep all the food/drinks outdoors and not let flies into the house (yah, so much for that plan…darn flies).

Phoenix came with her kiddos, Danielle, Kate, Kelsey, and her husband Kevin were all there. 

 










A little later in the evening, my neighbor Trini came over to visit and have a beer with us.  By then, Phoenix had brought out the liquor as she was celebrating her 37th birthday.  Happy Birthday Phoenix.









We had seen some people walking around the neighborhood around 10pm, which was surprising, and heard some noise around midnight.  My neighbor two doors down, Ryan, and three of his buddies were playing some sort of ping pong game in his garage.  Danielle, Phoenix, Trini, and I joined their party for a bit and eventually ended up on my patio by the end of the night.

 





Sadly, we woke my other neighbor Jennifer because her dogs wouldn’t get barking.  She is still a bit upset with me today.  Thankfully we don’t party like this each week so she has nothing to worry about.  But, for an almost-40/40 crew, we sure did have fun.  Well, Ryan and his buddies are in their 20s.  I also met a new neighbor named Thomas.  He and Ryan’s wife are best friends.  Thomas says he is inviting us all to his house warming party.

 








I ended up waking up at 8am this morning so we took Phoenix and her kids to the breakfast buffet at JB’s before saying goodbye to them so I could get some sleep before work.  I’ve got tonight and two more shifts to go until vacation.

No comments: