9/1/17

Friend Time

It is almost 10am and my body appears to be confused that I still have three graveyard shifts to go before I actually get to start my vacation. I should be sleeping but I'm having trouble shutting my mind off. Luckily, I took tonight off (impromptu) and I'm hosting a Pumpkin Beer Patio Party. I just need to run the floor cleaner on the downstairs floors and I am all prepared. So, at least that isn't one of the things stressing me. And, I hope to grab a nap soon.

Julie, Kelsey, and I had plans last night to see The Hunchback of Notre Dame at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival venue. I met Julie ahead of time for dinner at Carino's. We'd been planning this for a week and both were in the mood for carbs! We had an enjoyable dinner and great conversation. Since I picked up Julie, we continued onto Kelsey's house to pick her up, which gave us more time to spend together and visit.
The show was fantastic and the singing was amazing.





Neither of us quite remember the Disney version, and we aren't sure that if we had, Disney made some changes. So now, we are all wondering if we need to watch the movie. Ha!

We were able to get out of the parking lot in good time and I dropped both gals off before doing some late night grocery shopping for my party tonight. I am looking forward to seeing my friends and relaxing.

No comments: