8/30/17

Highly Emotional


I am highly emotional today and have a really tough day.

I couldn’t sleep last night/this morning because I’m stressing about time off at work (not our NYC/New England Cruise but the Missouri trip in late September).  I didn’t set my alarm properly but thankfully I woke up at 2:12pm when I had to be to work at 4pm.  When I got to work, I struggled getting into a particular computer system in order to monitor something important.  Then, we had a radio/phone surge and my console wouldn’t clear the phone lines.

Ughhhhhhhh…..

I am hoping the rest of the shift doesn’t go as poorly as the start of the shift did.

My day off yesterday was pretty laid back.  My food choices were less-than-stellar.  I’m not sure if I sabotaged myself a bit or if my care meter was low.

Anybody know how much is in a pint of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream?

 


Thankfully the WW app does.

 


Goodbye Weekly Smart Points Allowance.  Normally I’d say it was delicious and worth it, but I didn’t feel so good after. 

I’m pretty much mentally checked out but trying to hold on.  My monthly visitor is also waiting in the wings so that isn’t helping with keeping my tears at bay.  Being a woman sucks sometimes.

Okay….it is out there, I’ve vented, and now I’m moving on.  I got the side of the room with the treadmill at work so hopefully some exercise will put some pep in my step.



No comments: