8/16/17

Last Week's Activity Goals


My goal  for the last week were to commit to better activity.  My WW meeting was going to hold me accountable so I checked in with them on our group FB page.  I thought I’d have fun by adding some photos as well.

Commit Day 1: Tuesday - 5 minute warm-up on the treadmill, 15 minute Tone It Up Girls (TUG) total body tone up video on You Tube, and 1 mile Walk Away The Pounds (WATP) DVD in the walk-a-day app.


This is actually what my hair looks like when I wake up



Commit Day 2 & 3: Wednesday – no formal exercise but I completed my Apple Watch movement goal by overall general movement throughout my day.  Thursday – 30-minutes of WATP DVD in the app.  I did part of one that used weights and one that was just a fast paced walk.




Commit Day 4 & 5: Friday & Saturday – I started back to work and had a meeting on Friday and a prior engagement on Saturday.  That left me tired and not enough time to exercise.  I planned to ramp it up on Sunday.

Commit Day 6: Sunday – I pushed back a meet-up with a friend so I had time for some activity, which means I had no excuses!  I did about 20 minutes of a TUG DVD before I had to get myself ready to go.  I am glad I did something even though gearing up for it felt like hard work.




My WW weeks stars again on Monday.  I didn’t exercise last Monday before my meeting nor did I exercise yesterday before my meeting.  I got myself dressed in my workout clothes and ate some breakfast while I wanted for Kenyon’s Schwan’s order to be delivered.  Soon, I decided instead to paint my toe nails instead of exercise. 

I’ve been thinking about a comment my hair dresser made last week: don’t give yourself time to use an excuse.  Just get up, get dressed, and do the workout.  I’m going to keep this motto in mind for the week ahead. 

No comments: