8/23/17

Wednesday Randomness


I’m almost done with my seven-day work stretch so my brain is functioning pretty slowly today.  It has been a very exhausting week with the eclipse events and the excess of traffic traveling into and around Idaho.  I have Thursday off then I’m back for my usual work week, thankfully just four days.  Since I’ve only got the one day off, if you need me, you’ll find me sitting on the couch watching TV.


My post today is sort of random because that is about all I can muster up.  Yesterday, I called Mor Furniture to ask about their 40-month no-interest promotion.  Kenyon and I were going to buy a new larger table and chair set back in May but I had buyer’s remorse and cancelled the order.  At that time, the best we could get was six-months no-interest financing and with our upcoming travel, we didn’t need to be spending that much money.  With the 40-month promotion, our monthly payments are just $35.  Score!  We still liked the table and chairs we originally picked out and the chairs were on sale so we ended up getting 10 chairs for less than what we would have gotten the table and eight chairs for back in May.  Double Score!  Here are what we selected.





 

I’ll show you the final set up once it is delivered.  We wanted a bigger table as our current one only seats four.  So, we got one that has an internal leaf and opens up to seat six, which we feel we can easily get eight chairs around.  The other two chars will replace the existing bar stools at our island counter.  The bar stools have always been a bit too tall so this was a good way to replace it for less money.

Since I won’t have a day off with Kenyon until this coming Tuesday, we ran a few errands to include Costco and Best Buy.  We had dinner at Sizzler and then had to get home so I could head to work.

I’m not sure yet if I’ll check in on Thursday or just be super lazy.  I am still going strong with my tracking this week.

No comments: