8/22/17

Weekly WI: Pass


I made the decision to skip my WW meeting (and the scale) this week.  So I’m going to also skip right over my Weekly WI and work on getting myself re-focused.

I knew I would be at the very minimum skipping the official scale this week.  I had thought maybe I’d at least attend the meeting since that is when you really need to be in the seat.  The timing just felt too rushed between waking up for the eclipse, napping again, and then getting ready for work.  Plus, I had Kenyon at home, which always makes it hard to leave him. 

I really do want to get myself back on track.  I exchanged my size 16W jeans at Lane Bryant for 18Ws on Sunday.  The 16s were just too snug and it was part of what was making me feel bad about myself.  The size 18s fit really well but can feel snug after a day of overindulging.  This makes me want to keep working my way down the scale so my jeans fit comfortably all the time (even after washing!)  I had some fun, ate some high calorie/point/sugary foods and yesterday, I got myself back on track.

 


My WW Buddy Dave reached out to us on my WW Buddy FB page on if we want a tracker accountability this week.  That was exactly what I needed to hold myself accountable.  And, when I got to work, the supervisors treated us to a banana split bar.  It was easier to choose not to partake since I’ve been giving into temptations the last few days.  Plus, I had just gotten myself back on track and if I am going to continue to be successful, I’ve got to make better choices.  I had a banana sans split.

This week I am going to work on being kinder to myself and honest tracking.

No comments: