8/25/17

Back To Work & A Look At My Trackers


My single-day off was good but went quick (as expected).  I’m thinking after work seven days in a row, my four day work week will feel quick.  At least I hope so!

I have been doing really well on honest tracking and posting my tracker each day with my WW buddy group.  The extra accountability has been great because there have been a few times I’ve wanted to go crazy but kept myself in check knowing I had to track it.  Really, what I wanted to do what eat said item and NOT track it at all!  So, this has helped me a ton this week.

What has also helped is not eating out as much.  With Kenyon on day shift and me on night shift, plus working an abundance of days in a row, I’ve been bringing my food from home and not eating out.  Also, I didn’t have my high point day (or two or three) this week where I didn’t track and indulged a lot.  I peeked at the scale today and was pleasantly happy.  I do hate that the scale can affect my moods, but that is just how it goes.  I’m super excited for WI this week.  That is much different than my mood for WI last week.  I also excited I might see the 2-teens, but I won’t count my chickens…

Here are my trackers and a few photo collages I put together of my week so far:






















No comments: