8/26/17

Waitin' On Vacation



14 days to go until we set sail on our next 7-day cruise.
 


And….10 days to go until I’m officially OFF work and officially ON vacation.



I’ve been researching airport transportation from LaGuardia to Manhattan.  What I am finding is the shuttle services seem a bit unreliable as far as reviews go.  I’m not sure that I checked the reviews when I booked in Seattle or Miami but we didn’t have trouble using either of the shuttle services in those cities.  I’m guessing we will end up using a cab.  My only worry is that we will get caught in rush hour and owe our driver extra money.  We shall see.  Kenyon is pretty nervous about travel in a big city so I am trying to stay calm and research the heck outta it before we leave.

Mostly, I’m just ready for a break from work-life and some uninterrupted time with Kenyon. 

We got upgraded to a mini-suite on our cruise so that was exciting.  We are now also at the front of the ship by the bridge area.  We can literally see the bridge from our balcony.  I’ve been also researching the ship/rooms and I found a You Tube video of our room.  I love finding trip blogs or videos about where we are doing.  And, I get tons of tips that way too.

If you have any tips for navigating NYC, please share!

No comments: