8/6/17

Working Back To Onderland


I was bored at work last week (that happens often between the hours of 3am and 5am) and decided to pick apart my weight record and do some evaluating.  I find that is it way too easy to get suck in the day-to-day small stuff and focus less on the big picture.  So, I like to take a step back once and a while and remind myself that I am doing just fine.

 


My highest re-gain weight was 253.0 pounds, right at the end of June 2016.  I sort of got my act together between July 2016 and December 2016 (although I seem to have only weighted in once during the month of October 2016) and lost some weight.  In late December 2016, I got my act together, once again, and started losing pretty consistently.  While some months have felt like a struggle, it was interesting to see that there were only three months that I didn’t register a loss.  Sure, some months were a small loss but they were still a loss.

 





I am feeling really good about my progress and am working really hard on my mindset to keep me going closer to “Onederland”.  In the WW-world, that is when you weigh less than 200 pounds.  I’ve actually stepped foot in Onederland and let me tell you Internet Land, it is glorious!  I can’t wait to get back there.  I am also excited to once again re-claim my 100 pounds lost.  I’ll get there.  I know I will!  I've lost a total of 28.6 pounds of re-gain weight.  I feel so much lighter, both physically and mentally.

No comments: