9/4/17

On The Cusp Of Vacation


I got on the scale at home today and saw a small gain which is really manageable.  I wasn’t sure if I’d get on the scale and if I attend my meeting, I may pass at the scale.  I am feeling line I am in a good headspace right now but just ready for a mental break.

Here are my trackers for the week:












I was pretty lax in actually tracking/figuring up the points, which happens when I have a lot of high point/calorie foods.  I exercised on the treadmill at work six out of seven days last week and I met my activity goals all seven days.  Yippie.

I don’t usually track when I am on vacation and often try to use the Simply Filling approach.  I really feel right now that I need a clean break from counting points so I won’t be taking my tracker.  When I was summing up my week, I wrote taking a mental break doesn’t mean a free-for-all.  The main thing I am looking forward to on this vacation is relaxation and uninterrupted time with Kenyon, which doesn’t mean I need to be careless with my calories.  I have come too far with my weight loss progress this last year to tank it all over vacation.  But, I do plan to enjoy some yummy foods i.e. New York pizza!

I’m not sure when I’ll check in but I’ll be documenting as we go so I can share with you all upon our return.

No comments: