9/26/17

Idaho State Police Dispatcher Recruitment Video







I had shared a few months ago that I was the project lead behind developing a recruitment video for our dispatch center.   I am so excited to be able to share it with you all.


Our hope with this video is to drum up some interest and gain some excellent candidates.  If you know somebody would might be interested in working as a dispatcher for Idaho State Police, encourage them to apply.


I would appreciate it that anybody who is reading this to watch the video and share it on any social media outlets you belong to.  I would really like to increase the numbers of views and get the word out all over.


And, you get a glimpse into what my daily work life looks like!  You might even spot me in a cameo and recognize the female voice.


Thanks for watching and sharing.

No comments: