5/3/22

Weekly WI: The Uphill Battle Continues

I had high hopes I could get my employee weigh-in on record before our cruise later this week.  When I stepped on the scale this morning, that was not the case.

 


WOMP:WOMP

Another gain.

Ugh.

 

I was able to pep talk myself into staying on track today despite wanting to go into vacation mode early and maybe drown my sorrows in high point foods.  I know that won’t help but it is very tempting.  I had three high point days, but I really thought I was still going to be good this week.  I can’t pinpoint what exactly is going on and when we return from vacation, I plan to re-focus and see if I can tackle this weight gain.

I saw on Instagram that our ship has arrived at port.  WhoooHoooo.

 


I will soon be on board, and I am looking forward to it.  The month of April has been busy, stressful, and with very limited days off, I am tired.  It will be nice to have eight days off in a row where I can’t be called in for coverage.  Plus, I get to turn off the work cell and stow it in the cruise safe as I won’t have cell service. 

I don’t really have a vacation plan.  I would like to say the plan isn’t to go cra-cra.  The scale is really up there, and this will surely push me back over 200 pounds.  I hope it won’t mean a long road to bring it back down, but we will see. 

No comments: