4/28/22

Weekly WI: Ehhhh….

I attended the ILETS conference the last two days, adding to the list of my busy work life these days.  It’s the 35th year and we were given a challenge coin.  It is really neat.




My Weekly Weigh-in was not much of a change from last week.  I have no idea what is causing my body to hang on to this extra weight and it continues to tax my mental space too.  I’m ending this month higher than April, 2.8 pounds higher.  Dang.



I’m still determined to bring the scale down before my (hopeful) employ May weigh-in next week.  I did some reflecting and will have three weeks post-cruise to complete my employee weigh-in which I hope will take some stress and anxiety away.  So far the last few days have been high points days so I need to reign it back in.  It is difficult to feel like you are doing all the right things and not seeing results.


I completed my April Apple Watch Activity Challenge. 



Waiting to see what May brings and in the meantime, I need to move my body.  All this sitting the last couple of days has taken its toll on my bum hip.

No comments: