4/6/22

Weekly WI: A MAJOR Weight Spike

Hello and Happy Wednesday.  I’m popping in a day late to share my Weekly WI as it was a crazy busy Tuesday.  


I had a major weight swing this week and found myself with a scale number with a 2 in front of it.  It makes it really hard to track this weight as I work really hard to stay under 200.  I believe this is a hormonal swing and with continued focus, the scale should come back down.  




I was on track last week after we returned from vacation.  I spent a good amount of last week feeling bloated so this is also why I think this is hormonal.  I know I didn’t eat enough to gain 5.2 pounds.  I made an intentional decision last night to give into the carb cravings I have been struggling with and had pizza and breadsticks, mostly breadsticks.  OMG they were amazing.  I knew it might also spill over into an ice cream treat, which it did.  I didn’t track anything and I feel 100% great today.  No guilt, craving satisfied, and I don’t have to worry about all the points I used.  Yes, I used a lot of weekly points so moving forward this week I will remember that those points aren’t there to use.  Once I return to work, I typically don’t use many weekly points.


The upcoming week will be tough with food challenges due to National Telecommunicators Week.  My plan right now isn’t to indulge but to pre-plan some food that will fit into my program.  I have an employee weigh-in on the horizon and a large amount of weight that needs to drop off.  Finger crossed we get this all done.


I found this great quote and felt it needed shared.




No comments: