4/15/22

Friday Check-In

 Good Morning and Happy Friday.  


I am starting my work week and am not 100% mentally ready.  It has been an adjustment working until 0400 Monday night/Tuesday morning and then waking up a few hours later for my new Tuesday WW workshop.  We had a great first day with 11 members that stayed for the weekly workshop.  I weighed in so many WW members happy to see us and happy our Tuesday morning studio was open again.  That is why I do what I do…for the WW members.  They are just amazing!


We are about to wrap up National Telecommunicators Week, i.e. the week we celebrate our police, fire, and EMS dispatchers.  




It has been a week of being spoiled and I think our employees feel appreciated, at least I sure hope so.  I always feel I can do more and next year I’ll need to really amp it up.  I decorated the dispatch center and even lit up my new fancy lights with a dispatch colored theme.




Today we get to wear jeans (always a fun day) and we are having an ice cream social.  I am not going partake in the social.  It has been a really good week and a really good start to the month.  You all know I love a good fresh month and I’ve been working to make April more successful than March.




I only earned 15 blue dots during March as half the month was a challenge due to double vacations.  I made sure to start April on a high note and have so far logged 13 blue dot days (today is pre-tracked and ready to go).




My goal this week is to amp up my protein.  I peeked at the scale yesterday as I has planned to perhaps complete my employee weigh-in for April.  Thursday the scale looked promising as I was down an additional 2.4 pounds from Tuesday.  Today, not so much as it now has me up 1 pound from yesterday.  UGH!  Being a female is rough.  I have nothing to attribute a large loss or a small gain in a matter of days.  This is why I don’t weigh daily anymore.  None the less, I will wait a few more days to do my employee weigh-in and figures crossed it goes okay.


I’ve also planned some meals to help me feel less boredom and also increase the points I’ve been using.  I sometimes don’t use my weekly points if I don’t have a social event planned so I’m working to use more of them on a daily basis.  At this point I’ll try anything to jump start the scale again.  I miss the days of being close to 192.


We will persist!

No comments: