6/17/22

Semi On-Track

After my weekly weigh-in and my recent return to the 200s, I needed a break from tracking and took a day-off on Tuesday.  My plan was to just relax and not stress and eat some yummy foods without stressing the points and how to balance the splurges.  We met Mom and Dad to see Top Gun Maverik, an early Father’s Day as it was $5 day and half priced popcorn day.  We had dinner at Olive Garden afterwards and I enjoyed every bite guilt free.

My plan was not to make the rest of the week loosey goosey and get back on track.  Wednesday went according to plan, though there was temptation to bring home pizza after I left my overtime shift early.  I stuck to my plan and ate my prepared/tracked salad instead.

Thursday didn’t go according to plan.  Swapping up my Zero Point Foods left me feeling hungry all day long.  I just felt like I couldn’t get full.  Eventually I gave in, and The Hubs and I went out to one of our local Mexican restaurants.  That opened the door to some beer, ice cream, and eventually late-night pizza.  Oy!  I really enjoyed Lovejoys Ice Cream, a new-to-me ice cream parlor in town.  We got a sampler of five flavors for $7.

 


I started Friday off on the right foot logging some intentional exercise and attending a virtual WW workshop with my favorite WW Coach.  I pre-tracked my day including a lunch visit with my friend Melissa, whom I’d not seen in a while.  We met at Waffle Love where I ordered the waffle plate with two eggs, two slices of bacon, and a croissant waffle, which I ate half.  It was good, and I can’t wait to go back for a sweet waffle as they had so many good ones to choose from.

 


The goal this week is still to log intentional exercise and shake things up with my food.  I am hoping I can turn things around being on track for the next four days in a row.  I am attending a baby shower tomorrow and already planning to off-set those points with lower point meals at work.


Let’s do this!

 

 

No comments: