8/20/23

Walking & Vacation Prep At The Same Time

Good Morning and Happy Sunday!


I don’t work today until 10am so I went out for a walk this morning while listening to a WW virtual workshop.  I am not one to go out in inclement weather but I had to test out my new shoes and a few layers for our upcoming Ireland trip.





The flag is outside the front of our house and what I use as our wind meter.  Hurricane Hilary is affecting Idaho and we will have cooler temps for a few days along with rain.  I made sure to mow the lawn last night after work.


It is nice to go into work later and have lazy morning.  Sadly, I got up too early but after some coffee and breakfast, I got myself out and about.  While this week has not been as great with intentional eating/tracking, my activity has been 100% on point for my intentions.  I feel like a new pair of lounge pants are fitting better.  


It is pumpkin season so I have already started indulging to coffee creamer and beer.  I love Fall and I am so excited for cooler temps.  Sadly, they won’t be sticking around.





I had local gal design a new reusable water bottle for our future vacations.  It arrived last week and I love it.  It makes drinking water lots more fun.





No comments: