8/17/23

Weekly WI: Up Again & Perfect Activity

I am a few days late but wanted to check in on my Weekly Weight In.  As suspected, I had a gain.




I’ve been working on balancing my social situations this week and while it did not start off the best and I pretty much blew through my weekly points on Tuesday, I navigated Wednesday well and I have a plan for Friday.  


I also have a 16-day streak (soon to be 17) of perfect movement, exercise, and stand goals complete and I’ve completed my August Apple Watch Activity Challenge.






I thought I had to complete 20 days of at last 5 minutes of exercise but it was actually 20 workouts.  So, I had some “double” workouts and even though that felt like cheating, I got my award early than expected.  I set a goal at the start of the month to have a perfect month and so I’ll keep at it.





No comments: