8/22/23

Weekly WI: Is A Downward Trend Is On The Horizon?

It’s Tuesday!  I am planning to head out for a walk before getting ready for my morning WW Workshop.  I will need to catch a nap afterwards as I may need to assist with sick coverage and work until 2am.  It has been minute since I have worked a swing shift but what is that famous song lyric?  “I ain’t as good as I once was but I’m as good once as I ever was.”  Ha!


My Weekly WI was a loss.  WHOOOHOOOO.  I am eager to see the downward trend again.  





I have not been successful in breaking out of the 200s for any lengthily period of time since mid-May.  I am also seven pounds heavier than last year.  That is better than 10 pounds which seems to be consistent lately.  It is going to take take a lot of focus this week to combat and balance my social situations.  I will spend time on Wednesday getting my meal planning/prep in order so I am prepared.  I might even do some pre-tracking.




Last week was really great on the activity side but I let some mindless snacking slip into my food plan.  I will tighten that up this week and also try and keep the activity up there too.  I will admit, while I am proud of my 21 days of a perfect month, it is exhausting and a rest day sounds nice.  I won’t be trying for a perfect month in September.





I also decided to change my points reset day from Tuesday to Monday.  My parents and I get together on Tuesdays for lunch after I coach WW and I don’t love starting my week with little to no weekly points.  Sometimes I am able to not let it seep into my starting week and other times, it is hard.  I love spending time with them so I don’t want to not go to lunch just because it could result in higher points than if I was to come home and eat lunch.  I will see how I feel about this and go from there.  I don’t want this to mean Tuesday becomes a free-for all and Tuesdays could still be a non-blue dot day.  But, if that is the one day within my week, I think that might set me up for better success.  I’ll keep you posted!

No comments: