8/3/23

Weekly WI: Intentions Leads To Success

Good Morning!  Happy Thursday.  We are about to get this week wrapped up.  I actually get the weekend off like the rest of the regular public.  Of course I still have two 10-hour shifts to go until I can officially relax.


I ended my week of intention with a nice sized loss.




I have rolled the intention from last week into this week and will continue to stay the course until we go out of town this weekend.  I am consistently remind myself that I can relax a little this weekend but there is no need to relax ahead of that.  I powered through our National Night Out event on Tuesday, which was a huge success.  





We had a bigger group the last year and ran out of hamburger and hot dogs.  That shifted my plan a bit because I ended up eating on sides vs. the pre-tracking I did ahead of time.  I did not indulge in any deserts and drank on my non-alcoholic beer (which I found two new varieties).  It was a success!





I rented party games from Boise Party Rental, which people enjoyed.  I didn’t love the stress of being responsible for getting all pieces back since it was a large community event so I’m not sure I’d do that again.  But it all worked out well and added to the fun.








My week also wrapped up with a 7-day workout stretch and earning my Apple Watch Activity Award.





This month by goal is log a workout of at least 5 pounds for 20 days.  I think I’ll strive for a perfect month.

No comments: