8/7/22

Call Me The Crazy Cruise Talkin' Lady

Good Afternoon!  


I may be prepping for my upcoming WW Workshops, but I am secretly thinking about vacation.




In order to work through my depression of having to cancel our October cruises, I have thrown myself 100% in crazy cruise lady researching our only cruise booked which is in January 2023.  Good thing my friends are patient with me!




We will be on NCL Breakaway on a group cruise with a free of my favorite travel buddies.  I am so excited to be on a large class ship again.  I only have 175 days to go!





We also have the drink package…





And, I’m listening the soundtrack for the Broadway show Six, which will be the entertainment on the ship.  I AM OBSESSED!  The show is an all women band/cast about the six wives of Henry VIII set to rock music with a modern twist.  It has been so fun to hear the songs and increases the anticipation for cruise day so I can see the show.





This will be our first NCL cruise since we earned Platinum Status, which gives us tons of perks included two additional speciality dining options.  We have two other speciality dining options from our Free At Sea promotion.  This cruise came with a $100 on board credit too.  






I need something to fill the travel bug until Girls Weekend, which is in 5 weeks.  From there I head to Spokane to visit Dawny then it will be waiting patiently (or it is impatiently) for the cruise.  Don’t worry, I’ll keep myself entertained until then with the internet and You Tube.

No comments: