8/2/22

Weekly WI: Double Dose

 Although I just posted about last week’s weigh-in, another week has come and another loss has followed!



I plan to continue to stay the course and would really love to see slow steady losses over the next six weeks until Girls Weekend.  Whatever switch got flipped last month is going strong and I love seeing the scale go down.  I’m feeling really good too.


I’ve got some social events on the calendar and cancelled out of town plans with three (hopeful) days off.  I will be go-go-go with work commitments, overtime, and STRESS so I am looking forward to this little bit of downtime.  If all goes well this week, I think The Hubs is gainfully employed again, which also helps my mental state.


Other than that, I’m just a crazy cruiser gal waiting for the next six months until our group cruise.  




After talking about it with Phoenix and Stacey, I started researching our ship and destinations so I can keep myself from feeling depressed with the decision to cancel our October vacation plans.  So far, it is working but now I’m finding lots of fun shirts to buy for the ship!






If you need me, you’ll find me surfing Amazon.


 

No comments: