7/29/22

Weekly WI: July Comes To An End

 Good Morning.


The days fly by so fast I can’t keep track of it anymore.  I worked a seven stretch at work last week and I’m on my usual four day stretch starting today.  One day off a week is just not enough.  I actually requested to keep my three days off next week in anticipation of maybe a quick overnight out of town trip but plans changed so I will look forward to three much needed days off in a row with NO PLANS!  Overtime at work has ramped up and will stay that way until the end of the year.  It has been rough.


As we get ready to welcome a new month, can you believe it is almost August, I ended the month of July lower than June.  WhoooHoooo.




I considered July my turning point and really re-focused this last month.  The month consisted of a loss, a gain, a loss, and a maintain.  I’m really happy with my results but I am also looking ahead to August and September and want that scale to continue to go down regularly vs. the up and down trend.  


I completed my July Apple Watch Activity Challenge a few days ago.  




I'm anxiously waiting to see what August will be.  I plan to continue to ramp up my activity and while I have been strength training once a week, my goal for August is to add in a second day.  It make me feel stronger and I know I’m burning more calories when my body is at rest.

No comments: