7/4/22

4th Of July Check-In

We are wrapping up this week and it has been another good one.  I had a high point day on Tuesday and have been on track each day since.




I really like having whole wheat pasta again and find I feel fuller longer when I eat whole grains.  I am also working my way through a WW online training and the nutritional section reminded me that our body needs all those good nutrients from whole grains.  This could be my sweet spot I’ve been looking for.


I have also been working on that activity too and really pushing myself on intensity, distance, or time.  I did another double dose of activity yesterday with both an upper body weight FitOn workout as well as a walk/talk with my favorite gal Dawny.  I did a nice good stretch too with my PT moves so I can keep those muscles lubricated.


It has been a busy weekend at work but manageable.  Mostly it has been a lot of traffic stops.  Tonight is the BIG day…Happy 4th!  Tonight has the potential for more DUIs and sometimes disturbances or traffic complaints with the big firework shows and traffic snags afterwards.  Let’s do this!  Please be safe.


I spent a little time this morning looking for my WW Wins and seeing what I could redeem some points for freebie items.  I decided on a flip wallet, which ways there is credit card slots for four cards (not showing I the photo) which I think will be nice when I switch over to my travel purses.





Speaking of travel purse, I spent some overtime money on a new mini Coach purse that will be perfect for a night out or on our next cruise.  


I usually carry just my phone, cruise card, and some gambling money when I am on a cruise ship so this cute purse will be just the right size.  Oh boy do I love purple AND Coach signature Cs.  Hey, might as well spend my money on some fun stuff.





Have a great 4th of July holiday and please, please, please…be safe!




No comments: