7/7/22

Weekly WI: Downward Trend Continues

Good Afternoon!  Happy Thursday.  


I am hosting a Fiesta Party tonight so I’m in full party prep mode.  I need to make sure I get out for a walk before my day really gets rocking!


My Weekly Weigh-In was right on track for where I want to be.





I would really like to lose one pound a week until Girls Weekend in September and this week was a success.  I’ve been working really hard and staying focused along the way.  This week has some social challenges.  I was thinking my Fiesta Party was my only pre-planned high point day this week and that was my focus.  I remembered that I an also attending a coworker’s wedding this Saturday and organized a taco bar at work on Sunday for my staff, the troopers, and Fish and Game officers.  So, a little bit more than I original planned for.


Tuesday and Wednesday were on point with a blue dot although I did go into my weekly points, which I was hoping I’d have rollover points to add to my weekly budget instead.  It was a hungry couple of days but we made it through.  


My commitment to tracking, portion control, and balancing is what will make my week shake out pretty well.  I think at this end of this week if I see a maintain at the scale, it will be a win in my book.  I don’t want to see the scale climb back up even though there is a lot going on this week.


Have a fabulous Thursday.

No comments: