7/1/22

Hello July

It’s a new month.  




I just wrapped up my Friday Virtual WW Workshop.  Coach Cindie said today is the halfway point of 2022 and asked us about the first half of our year.  Since I’ve been struggling with the scale going up since March, I choose to see July a the turning point for 2022.  I finally feel like I have a handle on my gain and nothing standing in my way.  It is nice to make July count.






That starts with focusing more on earning those blue dots as many times as possible in July.  There has always been a direct correlation between earning blue dots and weight loss/weight maintenance.




I also plan to focus on activity.  I want to get in a couple days of strength training and long walks.  I finished up my Apple Watch Activity Challenge in June and the July goal has been set.




The turning point…I got this! 

No comments: