7/20/22

Weekly WI: Find Ways To Embrace The Roller Coaster Ride

Good Morning!  


I love this time of day where the sun has just come up and there is a whole day ahead planned with lots of fun.  I’m meeting my gal pal Wanda for some wine tasting today.  Her daughter and son-in-law are visiting from California and I’ve not had an opportunity to meet them yet.  This evening (assuming we make it that long as I am up way too early) we have a First Responders Event at the drive-in movie.  But first, I’ve got to get my activity in!  I’ll be headed out for a long walk after I make some breakfast.  Let’s get this Wednesday started shall we.


My Weekly Weigh-In was a good one.  I lost the weight I gained last week plus a little more for a total loss of 2.0 pounds.  





This last month looks like a roller coaster ride and sometimes the journey can feel like one.  





The ups and down can be difficult to power through but when your commitment pays off at the scale, it is worth it.  I had a great week of meal planning and staying within my points range to earn a blue dot and I even managed to work in an unplanned pizza party as a going away for one of our supervisory team members who is leaving the department.  I feel really energized to make this week just as successful and other than today, I have no social obligations on the calendar.  I just need to get a meal plan in place.  Our overtime at work has spiked and I’ll be working a lot of overtime along with six and seven day work weeks.  We got this!


I am really want to focus on getting the scale down along with activity and strength training.  I still have several weeks until our annual Girls Weekend but with having to cancel the October vacation plans, I won’t be vacationing until January 2023.  That gives me ample time to stay fully committed my weigh loss and health goals.




No comments: