7/13/22

Weekly WI: A Blip Upward

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday.


How has a whole week flow by and I’ve not checked in?  I have absolutely no idea where the time goes.  The week ahead will be oh so busy and I’m trying to get a meal plan in place so that is one less thing I need to worry about.  I am just not sure when I’ll actually plan sleep!


My weekly weigh-in reflected the social situations, alcohol, and negative weekly points budget.  I gained 1.6 pounds.




I almost didn’t get on the WW scale at my Tuesday workshop.  I had to remind myself the reason for getting on the “official” scale each week is so that my WW manager has a full picture of my month vs. just a snapshot of one week.  It was hard to see the scale go back up and thankfully still under 200.  I was also thankful I put my employee weigh-in on record last week when I had a loss from the month before.  There is still a lot of July left and I plan to stay 100% focused.


I am helping out as a substitute at extra WW workshops Friday and Saturday and I will also be subbing as a coach on Tuesday.  Saturday I will also step into the role of coach at a center where I used to attend.  I don’t know if I’ll see any of the members who used to attend Tuesdays with me but I’m looking forward to meeting so many new members.


We are also having a going away party at work for one of our supervisors leaving the agency.  It will be nice to see all who attend but we will be sad to see him go.  He has a few more workdays after the party as well.  It will be a good send off. 


Welp, that is where I’m currently at.  I hope you are all doing well and avoiding that heat as much as possible.  We are over 100s in Idaho!

No comments: