8/28/22

Quick Check-In

 Good Morning and Happy Sunday.


I’m doing a bit of lounging and then will head out to mow the lawn for my activity today.  I made it out for a walk in Saturday and earned my National Parks award.  I do almost anything for an award!




With some dayshift overtime hours last week and again this week, I was up early for my walk on Thursday.  The weather was absolutely beautiful and had me wishing we could keep these cooler temps.  I am ready for Fall.




I’m a little over two weeks until my Girls Weekend in Portland.  I am looking forward to the downtime from work, the new food finds, and exploring a city I’ve not really visited.  It will be even better to do it in the company of my favorite gal pals.  I’ve got a short week this week and a long work week next.  I’m a little bit closer to a break and so ready indeed.

No comments: