4/20/23

Weekly WI: It's WW Walking Week

 I’m on a six-day stretch at work and have a trainee each day with is taxing.  I can’t believe I’ve lost a whole week here on the blog.  I guess I can sum the last week up with work, work, work.


We got checked in for our upcoming cruise so knowing at then end of all this work there is fun on the agenda.  And I get to meet up with my favorite Dawny is even better!  I am super stoked.  





My weight-in this week did not go well.  I was shocked after having such a great week to see such a large gain.  Since Tuesday, I’ve been back to business as usual hoping it is just a bump and that it will come back down.  One thing I know is I feel really good so you just can’t go by what the scale says.





This week the plan is meal prepping, tracking, and activity.  It is WW Walking Week and I sort of met up with one of my members for a walk on Tuesday.  We missed each other as we parked in different areas at the park and I should have walked the opposite direction to meet up with her sooner.  None-the-less, we had about ten minutes of visiting and we are both planning to meet up Thursday to walk again for Walking Week.  I popped into the gym last night and did a circuit workout on the weights followed by three minutes on the stair climber.  I have a member that inspired me to get on the stair climber. 


I got this!

No comments: