4/4/23

Weekly WI: A Nice Looking Loss

My return to exercise might be the ticket I needed to board the losing train again.  I had a loss this week!



Just as I feel I’ve found my momentum, (insert trip to visit my in-laws).


The plan this week is to maintain!  I will be out of my usual routine but also not faced with the abundance of vacation temptations as visiting the in-laws doesn’t involve alcohol.  I would like to visit a brewery or two but we never seem to fit it in.  So, we will see if this trip is successful!  None-the-less the hardest part of visiting New Mexico is the eating out since the restaurant choices are not as easily accessible in the small town my in-laws live in and often, we end up getting burgers.  


But, it will be okay and when I return next week, I’ll get back to my routine.  I am slated for some extra OT in the weeks to come but upon our return, I’ll have my three days off to really re-focus again.  That is why the plan this week is to try and maintain.  I am always my worst enemy so other than birthday cake for my father-in-laws birthday, I want to NOT talk myself into tempting sweet treats.  I just don’t need that extra right now.  


I’ll have three weigh-ins until we leave for our next cruise so it is business as usual until then!

No comments: