7/20/21

Weekly WI: Vacation Gain & Finding Your Own Joy

 I ended up with a 1.4 pound vacation gain, which is pretty good considering all the food/drinks consumed.  



I had gained 1.4 before we left town so I do have my work cut out for me.  I really hope whatever had “clicked” these last few weeks will click once again.  The first step is getting my meal plan in place for the upcoming week.


There are so many positives, which is why I always want to gain perspective on situations in life.  Although I’ve had a spike in my weight this month, I am down 6 pounds from the first of the year and 10 pounds since September.  






I attended a work training yesterday which talked about building resiliency and I loved this graphic she shared.





Sometimes when the scale is involved you have to make your own joy.

No comments: