7/2/21

Weekly WI: A Small Gain & A High Point Week Thus Far

I’ve been planning to check in all week and it has been busy!  Weekly Weigh-In this week was a small gain.  My goal for the week was to maintain as I knew I would have meals out and some fun on the agenda with my Aunt Barb in town.  Having a 0.4 pound gain feels like a maintain and I am a-okay with how the week played out.  It was also the last weigh-in of June and this year has been my year for weight loss.


I have one more weigh-in before Girls Weekend and staying focus this week is key.  


Sadly, it has been a bit of a struggle already and I was really off track the last few days.  I am looking forward to a reset today.  I have already blown through my weekly points during my outing with Phoenix Tuesday.  Wednesday was also a high point day and yesterday I pretty much just threw caution to the wind and fell into a big spiral.





I know I’m probably looking at a spike in my weigh for the first part of July and will be working hard to bring it back down.  I would love to reach my doctor’s goal weight on record with WW so I can re-gain my free Lifetime status. 


Phoenix and I had a really great Ladies Day Out yesterday.  We hiked, we sweated a ton, and we tried out a bunch of new restaurants and bars along the way.  The hike was in the Highland Hallows area, which we were able to see a good view of the Simplot House.  We earned a lot of activity on Tuesday.






Delicious drinks were served up at Hyde House, 13th Street Pub & Grill, Hyde Park Pub & Grill, and the Whiskey Bar in downtown Boise.  We also had the hummus plate at 13th Street Pub & Grill and $1 tacos at Parrilla Grill.









It was a really great day and a lot of fun, which was a much needed break.

No comments: