8/17/21

Slow & Steady Wins The Race

I peeked at the scale yesterday, which was a maintain.  Today’s weigh-in is a 0.6 pound loss.  I’ll take it!




I have been exercising a lot, maybe over-exercising a bit, with this August Apple Watch Goal.  It has been so hard to get the required exercise minutes in a day.






I have exercised each day of the month thus far, and I have closed each of my three Apple Watch circles each day.  I really want to continue towards a perfect month and I am going to stay committed getting in that movement each day.





I bought a bike peddler/elliptical machine for home.  We recently got one in our dispatch center for use under our consoles.  This has been the perfect way to get in some extra exercise minutes while I am watching TV or say a You Tube cruise video.  I have really enjoyed it and often times the time just flies by as long as you can zone out with your show.





The scale is coming down.  It might be at a turtle’s pace, but slow and steady still win the race.

No comments: