8/11/21

Weekly WI: Working Down The Mountain

I lost a pound this week as I slowly chip away at my July gain.  Up the hill…and back down the hill.



I earned an Apple Watch Activity Award a 7-day stretch of exercising.  I almost took the day off but after a Polo chat with my Gal Pal Dawny, I decided to take a walk on the treadmill.  I was pleasantly surprised to see a You Tube video from my favorite travel couple thus making the time fly by.  At the end of my workout, my award popped up.  Had I skipped my workout, I wouldn’t have completed my 7-day stretch.




I set out to earn seven blue dots this week and ended up earning five.  Progress, not perfection.




I am back to work starting Thursday so earning five blue dots will be really easy.  I’m going to try for six but I don’t fully know what is on the agenda later today.  I met Phoenix yesterday for happy hour and Habanero pizza, for Phe, I don’t do hot pizza!  This gin drink was ah-mazing!  I really enjoyed it and with 2 for 1 pricing for happy hour, it was a steal of a deal.






The pizza was also ah-mazing.  It was perfectly cooked and the crust was divine.  I didn’t snap a photo and sure which I had.  We went to Flying Pie and ordered the Constant Combo with white sauce.  OMG!  It was delicious.  I did not earn a blue dot today and I am starting my WW week off with a large chunk of my Weekly Smarts Points Allowance taking a hit.  They are there to be used and pizza and drinks are a good reason to use them.

No comments: