8/3/21

Weekly WI: Getting A Handle On The Gains

Good Morning.  I am awake way too early which seems to be the theme of the week.  I am really struggling with getting my mind to rest while sleeping.  I hope I turn a corner soon and settle back down.  I like when I am getting consistent sleep.  After my Virtual WW Meeting today, I am meeting a group of my WW friends to walk and chat in the park.  I am looking forward to it.


I had a small loss this week which means I didn’t have stopped the uptick on the scale.  Thank goodness!




I was glad to see that I was down.  I had forgotten that my scale number was in the 196s again and so I was feeling bummed when I first stepped on the scale.  Then I saw the dial tell me I had lost a small amount so all is good.  This is a good start to working at bringing the scale back down.


It was a good week of tracking and balancing several meals out, alcohol, and social situations.  I am really proud of how it all turned out and seeing it reflected on the scale really helps my motivation.





This week is pretty low key and should be easy to stay on track.  I have a few social situations in the new few days and then business as usual as I am on shift for a five-day stretch.  Let’s do this!!!


No comments: