8/25/21

Weekly WI: A Gain

Hello!  I failed to check in on Tuesday after my weekly weigh-in.  It has been go-go-go ever since.  I was ecstatic to see my gain under two pounds this week.  In honor of Pumpkin Spice Season, I picked the coffee cups.



Starbucks invited me to join them for Pumpkin Spice Season.  I feel so special…and I clearly spend a ton of money!




I am not letting it phase me and staying focused on my goal of earning blue dots each day until the end of August.  I am hoping it it temporary and will drop of next week.  I have started a weekly tracking for my countdown to Cruise Vacation.  The #1 goal is to bring that scale number back down.




Tuesday after my Virtual WW Workshop, I met two of my WW pals for a walk in the park.  I had a bite of lunch and then had to race hope to get ready for my 10-hour overtime shift.  Wednesday, I schedule my hair appointment for 9am, boy was I feeling the lack of sleep the last two days,  I attended a retirement party for one of our troopers and then took a much deserved nap.


I actually logged better and more constant sleep last week.  I would like that to also be a goal this week but so far Tuesday and Wednesday were not off to a good start.  After that, the rest of the week should be business as usual.





No comments: