8/1/21

Hello August

It’s officially August.




I expect August to go just as fast as July and looking ahead, I know it will fly by in a flash.  I completed my July Apple Watch Goal a few days early thanks to all the activity/walking on Girls Weekend.





So now we look ahead at August and another very lofty goal.





I love that it congratulated me on my success last month and said, “let’s do it again this month.”  Apple Watch does not appear to know that last month’s activity took a lot of effort and having to log so many exercise minutes will make for another tough month.  I will continue to remind myself it doesn’t have to be a heart pumping workout each time and that I also can do a variety.  The main goal is to move and be mindful of extra movement when possible.


I am still hoping to see a loss come Tuesday.  I have two months until our next big vacation, assuming the Delta strain doesn’t cancel those plans.  I plan to focus on my weight loss goals and really start to hunker down.  After my 4.2 pound gain in July, I have a big chunk ahead of me.  I can do this!

No comments: