8/6/21

Working On Staying Focused

Hello and Happy Friday!  It is my Monday and I am not quite ready to face the work week.  Ready or not, here is comes.


I was able to get in some activity this weekend although I am still behind in meeting my August Apple Watch Activity Challenge.  Tuesday, a few members of my WW group met at a local park to walk and catch up.  I loaded up my bike before I left the house so I could ride a few laps around the parking lot afterwards.  





Wednesday I got back into a weight routine with a quick Aaptiv audio workout.  It was tough and I wasn’t quite feeling it but I really need to cross train again and get back into shaping my body.  Thursday I met Emma for a bike ride in Kuna.  We rode around the greenbelt and then stopped into the coffee shop where Hailey works so we could say hello and enjoy a rest break before riding back to my sister’s house.




I’m being bit lazy today but eventually I will get on the treadmill and log some miles and exercise minutes.


My food this weekend as been so-so.  With a high point meal on Wednesday night and some alcohol Thursday, my weekly points are gone and I am in the negative.  I had not planned to have another Green Chili Margarita but I just couldn’t resist!  I am going to try and make some of my own green chili simple syrup with sugar substitute.




I’ve got a food plan in place and expect Friday through Monday to go well, stay on track, and earn those blue dots.  I really need to find my focus.  I am struggling a bit right now.  I will chose to look forward and make the rest of this week successful.

No comments: