11/6/21

Busy, Busy, Busy & Fancy New Lights

Good Afternoon.  It’s Time Change Day!  It is crazy to think at 2am the clocks roll back since it already feels darks so early.  I’ll be at work tonight until 3am, which I am now calling “the second 2am.”  I have been trying to shave some time off my gals working graveyard tonight so they don’t end up working a 13 hour day!  We have been working an abundance of overtime and it looks as though there is a tiny light at the end of the tunnel ahead.  I just need to power through these next two weeks and hopefully it will settle down again.  I have been so busy with my regular job, working part-time with WW, overtime at my regular job, and training at my part-time job.  Whew.  It has been a lot.  I found a groove but will have another shake up and then should get back into a groove again.


On Wednesday, our permanent lights were installed on the house.  OMG, I am in love!  I spent Wednesday and Thursday playing with color combinations and I am stoked with my purchase.




These are gemstone lights that reside within a track that attaches to the awnings of your roof.  They blend in with the paint color and when they aren’t turned on you don’t even notice them.




The two guys that did our install were really fun.  They have recently started up this business and it has already taken off.  They completed nine measurements in one day earlier in the week.  Thankfully our weather improved and the rain stopped in time for the install so they weren’t completely miserable.  It was an all-day install and they didn’t complete it until after sunset.




I had to work overtime on Wednesday night so it as killing me to not be at home.  I ended up getting off early and spent a good chunk of the evening turning on different light combos.


The light have all sorts of special effects too which just amps up the fun!  It is Game Day for Boise State University so I’ve been creating various Bronco color combinations.  






There are several folders with holiday light combos available for download.  You can also make your own color combinations using the color wheel and slides.




This is just too much fun!  If you are interested in some custom lights, give Vivid Lights LLC a call and make sure you ask for Zack and Alex.  






No comments: