11/13/21

Re-Building The Activity Habit

Good Morning…Afternoon.  I am working the graveyard shift this week so my days are all mixed up, but when has that ever been different?


I have been on the go and moving at 1000 miles a minute.  I can’t wait to fill you in on the last couple of week, well the last 8-ish weeks to be exact as everything has been happening so fast with WW and learning the ropes at my part-time job.  I absolutely love the members and I am so happy for this opportunity.


I’ve been working this month on re-building my daily activity habit and have been finding success along the way.  Some days are tough to squeeze in some exercise minutes but having a desk bike elliptical at both home and work has helped a ton.  As long as I am sitting, I might as well be moving those feet.  We area also having some beautiful last of Fall weather this week so I plan to get out for a walk today.  Last week I earned a 7-day workout activity.




There was also a special Veteran's Day award on Thursday.  




This daily habit is also helping me achieve my November Activity Watch Challenge award.  I am out to complete another full year of reaching my monthly goals.  




No comments: