11/3/21

Weekly WI: Caution - Slowing Ahead

Losing the vacation weight gain has been painfully slow.  The positive part is that I feel good and each week I even feel lighter.  The scale is not reflecting it though and here we sit still in the 197s for another week.




It is going down and I plan to give it my all these next two weeks to see if I can finally make some headway on the vacation gain.  When my weight spiked at the end of July, it took a few weeks to drop off and so that is what I am hoping will happen again.


I am working to get back into a regular exercise routine too.  With my October goal being completed so early in the month and feeling under the weather for two weeks, I didn’t get in much movement in October.  My November Apple Watch Activity Goal is to burn 23,000 calories, an average of 766 a day.  My usual daily burn is 500 calories and on a day that I exercise or when I am mindful of extra movement, I can easily hit 700+ so I am trying not to stress it and just move.  




I am on about finish a six-day work week followed by another six-day stretch.  I also will be training for WW Coach with the franchise owner.  I am really excited and will be juggling some interesting sleep/work scheduling.  It will be nice when mid-November comes and I’m back to a somewhat normal.

No comments: