11/20/21

This Week In Social Events

Good Morning and Happy Saturday.


My weigh-in last week was small and my vacation weight has finally dropped off.  That sure is a good feeling.  I also had a really successful week with tracking, activity, and sleep.  With my sleep feeling all over the place sometimes, I am shocked I was in the healthy sleep zone of 7-9 hours a night.  This has already been so much different.






I had some social events on the calendar and after working so many hours between the two jobs the last several weeks, it was so nice to relax and enjoy come adult beverages and company with my friends.





My WW Buddy Wanda, her husband, and I met at Matador in The Village.  I’ve been dying to go back and have some of their margaritas especially since we enjoyed that delicious smoky margarita on the Alaska Cruise.  I was not quite sure what I would order to eat since their food is always so spicy.  Since I knew I’d be spending 23 points in margaritas, I went for a taco salad with was very delicious.  I tried the smoky margarita (so delicious) and the cucumber jalapeño (so spicy).  I actually didn’t finish the cucumber jalapeño margarita and saved myself some points in the process.  2 margaritas is 23 points and 1 1/2 margarita is 17 points.  Win:Win.






I still want to try the mango Chile and maybe the Jalisco mule too.  So I will be back again soon.


On Thursday, Phoenix, Stacey, Kenyon, and I met up for a Boise Beer Buddies meet-up event at Good Apple Taphouse.  There was a brewery from Mountain Home featured with four of their beers on tap which meant I had to try a flight!  The fifth beer is one I chose from Coeur d’Alene.  




All were just okay and none were spectacular.  I didn’t end up finishing my flight which meant points savings once again.  There was a food truck on site with the most delicious pizza ever!  Kenyon and I shared a pizza and it took all the willpower I had not to eat a whole second pizza just by myself.  OMG!  Delicious.  It was a high point day and I used almost all my weekly points.


It is back to work for the week and my second WW Workshop on Monday.  I will also be conducting my first orientation afterwards and the WW Franchise manager will be in town shadowing at my workshop. I am nervous and feeing a little unprepared!  I am planning to look things over the next few days.


No comments: