3/31/22

A Delicious New Tequila

I am a sucker for anything that has to do with a celebrity.  When I saw Aaron Paul promoting his new tequila on Instagram, I have been on the hunt to locate it.  The downside to living in Idaho is we are the last place to get cool stuff.  I had plans to purchase some in Texas but right before we left for vacation, I spotted Dos Hombres at my local liquor store.  WHAT?!?


Of course the internal debate started of do I wait until vacation, and if I love it what if I can’t find it in Idaho again?  Should I buy one now?  My husband suggested that if I purchase one now and try it, then I’ll know if it is worth getting on in Texas to share with our traveling companions.  Genius!  Thus, the bottle came home with me.




It is delicious!  The mezcal tequila is what gives margaritas a smokey taste, which is what is used in that delicious smokey peach margarita we enjoyed on our Alaksa Cruise.  I still think about that drink.


I look forward to enjoying this at home.

No comments: