3/11/22

Friday Check-In

Good Morning!  It is back to the grind for me as I head back to work.




I also substituted for the Friday Morning WW Coach and enjoyed the group this morning.  Let’s get this day rolling…


I have been on track post vacation and feeling good about my choices.  A few days have been tough but I have managed to power through.  I had a pre-planned high point day yesterday that included a brewery and a food truck of wings and fries.




I was really underwhelmed after we left Good Apple Taphouse and not wanting to continue plow through my points, I asked The Hubs if we could go to Mongolian.  It feel indulgent to the tastebuds but not to my WW program.  It hit the stop and I felt really satisfied afterwards.


I am also working on a daily exercise routine as I strive to close all three Apple Watch circles for 23 days this month.




I plan to meet with my WW group for a walk on Saturday as temps should be in the 60s plus sunshine.  We have decent temps today, no sun, but also NO WIND!  I was optimistic and went for a bike ride on my electric bike.  Oh boy was it cold.


Not much else new with me but wanted to check in.  Have a great Friday.

No comments: