3/1/22

Weekly WI: Hello March

Good Morning.  Can you believe it is March?  Oh my, February just flew by in a flash.  March as so much fun on the agenda I am ready to get this month started.  Of course, it will go just as fast as February.


Last Tuesday was my end of month weigh-in since today is weigh-in and a new month.  After my large loss two weeks ago, I lost another 0.6 last week and this week I found it!  I was up 0.8 pounds at my weekly weigh-in today.  I am hoping this is just a hormonal bump and will come back down naturally with some effort from me too.  I ended the February lower than January so onward we go.





I am so close to reaching my goal weight of 190 I have been having all these happy thoughts of jumping on the scale and seeing that number I’ve been working so hard for over the last five years.  It isn’t quite there yet but I continue to feel like 2022 is going to be the year.  It was 13 years ago in March that I reached goal weight for the first time.  My FB Memories are reminding me of the struggle I felt then with less than five pounds to lose.  It really can feel like the hardest pounds.


None the less, February was a good month and I ended strong.  





While I decided early in the month I would not strive to reach my unrealistic Apple Watch Activity Challenge Goal, I earned many new awards along the way.  I also completed the 2,000th time closing my movement ring.  That is success!  It isn’t only the scale.





My March Activity Challenge is much more doable than February so I will once again work hard to close my rings 23 times this month.  It also gives me flexibility in my activity as I really do need to branch out from just doing the elliptical/bike machine at work and home.  I want to get back into some Obe workouts, some bike rides outdoor, outdoor walks, and also use my Aapiv membership for some strength training.  I really do feel like I need to ramp up my intensity.  





And with that…I have a work training the next two days and then FUN on the agenda.  We were supposed to be in Australia but since our cruise was cancelled, we will still get out of town for a few days with another vacation at the end of March. 

No comments: