3/29/22

A Fun Find At The Home Show

We attended the Spring home show at Expo Idaho last weekend.  I love going each year and it was at the Fall home show where I was on the hunt for the permanent lighting for the house.  This time I was on the hunt for the retractable patio screen company as I am still interesting in possibly converting our covered patio into a screened in/three season patio.  I am prepared for a big price tag which always makes me not follow through.  It would be nice to have a comfortable space year round that also would have some shade and privacy.  I mean, I did also look at the hot tubs too!  But, maybe patio screens first.


One really neat item we stumped upon is a collapsible chair that will perfect for travel.




This small round disk weighs 2.5 pounds and comes with a strap or easy comfort.  The chair high is adjustable, up to 18 inches tall, and holds 400 pounds.  It can be used for step stool.  I also can use it when I need pull weeds on our landscape rock.


When we traveled to Oshkosh, Wisconsin for the EAA Air Show, we really wished he had chairs for those times we wanted to sit and watch the air demonstrations and/or take a much needed rest from all the walking.  We have since purchased some very expensive chairs that we would be able to pack in our carry-on bags and be able to carry them around an event such as that.  This is even lighter and even easier to pack so I knew we needed to purchase two.  I can’t wait to have an opportunity to use them.

No comments: