3/22/22

Weekly WI: A Drop In The Scale - Thankfully

 Hello and Happy Tuesday!


Last week’s check-in with the scale was a doozy.  I have no idea why I had such a big spike (other than hormonal) which made me very happy to see the scale come back down.




Like I said, what a month!  




I am ending the month a little up, which is okay.  I am also down from March so that is the silver lining.  As usual, vacations and social situation always make weight loss difficult and also contributes to the ups and down.  




Speaking of vacations, I have one work shift left standing between me, sunshine, friends, food, and fun.  I am stoked!  I got a pedicure and changed out my nail wraps so I am ready to go.  Packing will commence shortly as well.  I am also trying really hard to not fall into vacation mode too early.  I am craving pizza big time!  The drop in the scale is worth staying focused and in check.  I have a corned beef cooking in the Insta Pot for dinner and leftovers for lunch tomorrow.  I love me some corned beef.


And with that, have a great day.

No comments: