11/27/17

Official WW Email Has Arrived!


I got the official email from WW that changes are coming:

Hi Lindsay,

 

We'll be announcing something http://image.email-weightwatchers.com/lib/fea113707567047d71/m/2/2bbe85e3-e338-4453-b9fa-8e1e155df27b.jpglater this week!
  • More freedom to eat delicious, satisfying foods
  • More flexibility for the days when you need it most
  • Less counting and more living!
 
 

The best part of that email is “less counting and more living!”  Sign me up!

I have been waaaaaaay off track.  And, I wish I could blame it on just Thanksgiving but my poor eating and lack of accountability started early last week.  There has been many beers drank and many desserts eaten.  I have had fun and I’ve enjoyed it (minus the times I went overboard) but now I am really feeling it in my jeans.  And, the more I think about my weight loss the more I really want to reclaim my 100 pounds lost (25ish pounds to go). 

I’m going to give the program changes a real go when it rolls out and I’m considering tracking via the app.  I do love to paper track but I’m thinking like I need to refresh myself with point values and make sure I’m not only on track but tracking correctly. 

I’m really glad I went to my meeting last week.  I was feeling pretty down in the dumps but knew I needed my meeting AND I am trying to earn the holiday meeting charm so I also needed to go.  I’m excited to see my Tuesday AM members and leader this week as I have missed them.  In January I’ll be back on night shift at work and I will be having to attend another meeting.  I’m debating going to my usual Monday night meeting or branching out to another day/time/center.  I will have weekends off so it makes a Monday WI a little tough (let’s be honest, I am not very good at staying on track on days off).

As we approach the Christmas holiday season, I want to feel confident in my clothes.  I don’t really feel that way right now.  I’m not sure yet if I’ll have Christmas Day off but seeing my family is also very important.  I know I’ve lost weight since last year but the extra vacation weight I’m still holding on to weights heavy on me (pun intended).  I say all the time I need to get refocused and stay focused and it is time to just DO it!

No comments: