11/26/17

Playing Catch Up


It has been a heck of a week and I didn’t mean to be gone for so long.  Sorry for the delay.

Thanksgiving was really great.  I hosted and we had 14 people.  I had bought some open stock plates on clearance at JC Penney and we had plenty of places for people to sit.  After Black Friday sales, I’ll now have enough cutlery and glasses too.  It is funny when you host for a size that big.  I’m used to using paper plates but wanted to upgrade.  The only bummer was there the lack of leftover turkey after.  I love leftover turkey.







My coworker/friend Sierra went Black Friday Shopping early Friday morning.  We were surprised as to how mellow it was and the only line we saw was Cabela’s at 5am.  We heard it was pretty busy at Old Navy the night before so I’m thinking people did their shopping on Thanksgiving night.  I did some online shopping but saved my other shopping for the big Black Friday day.  Of course I had nothing I needed to buy but still found stuff to spend money on.  The mall was also quite busy.




I am ready for this work week to be over.  I’m not sure what is going on with me this week but I am 100% exhausted.  I have no energy or motivation for anything.  Last night I was going to meet Kenyon at Costco and then we were going to grab dinner but I just didn’t have the energy.  Since the time change I’ve been falling asleep on the couch watching TV almost every night.  I hope I can get caught up on rest on my three days off and get back to feeling normal again.

No comments: